Friday 25 April 2008

A puzzle

No 9lb jugs for me I thought I would start at the bottom rung of the ladder and work up. So here are the pots I threw on Wednesday. Above is a picture of them slipped and waiting to be painted. That's today's job. It feels so much better to have a few pots in progress. I thought I would do a little competition. I will send one of these to the first person who correctly guesses what they are. obviously it's a little difficult for me to know how easy or difficult that might be as I have been making them and selling them for some time. Usually I make the big things first and only when I'm ready to fire them do I realise that I've got very few small things to fill the gaps. So this time I'm working in reverse.
I will check back Sunday morning and see if I get any response to the competition!

3 comments: